Wednesday, January 28, 2009

6.1.08

Even though I needed to study I'm glad I got to
see grandma evelyn while she was visiting KY!
Family tree....get it?!

CPK for lunch...yummy!

thought you might be missing my food pics by now


E: we could go eat lunch over in Indiana some where

T: INDIANA?!! That's like an hour a way!

E: No it's like 10 minutes, just over the bridge.

T: I thought it was farther

E: I'll draw you a map, see here's louisville, and whoop right over the bridge to Indiana

T: OOoohh I thought we were like down here (points to somewhere south and west of Richmond.)

E: Wow. Not even close, look Louisville, richmond, Home, all about a little over an hour apart. Not even close to where you were pointing.

T: Hey leave me alone! It's not my fault, I never took GEOMETRY!!!

E: I think you mean....Ge-o-gra-phy?! wow.

T: oh yea, ha...I'm retarded.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought my daughters were so-o-o beautiful and soo-o-o smart. Oh well, beautiful is good...right?

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha oh my word! im so dumb!

Anonymous said...

LOL....too funny!!!